Thursday, February 5, 2009

Expression


I prefer Isaac's deep belly laughs, but I have to admit he has this incredible sad face look. He'll stop where he is, stand very still and then sadness will flow slowly over his entire face. His chin will quiver a little, he'll point his chin down and then he'll gaze up at you with the saddest eyes ever. That look is worse than any tears. That's the look I was getting this morning. This picture comes close. I had a baby doll that had tears embroidered on the face. That doll really bothered me. I hated that there was no way that I could make the doll happy. Fortunately, it is very possible to make Isaac happy. And he likes to announce it, "I HAPPY NOW!"

1 comment:

  1. What a sad, sad face!! He really knows how to turn it on, doesn't he? But we are glad that he is HAPPY now...

    ReplyDelete