Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dedicated to Aunt Susan and Her Goats

Dear Aunt Susan
I drew this today. It is a picture of a goat like yours. The goat has grass and a big lake for when it gets thirsty. This is the goat's barn where it can go in at night. The door is like a cat flap so that it can go in and out whenever it wants. The sun is going down. That's why it is yellow, orange and pink. There is pink in the sky for the sunset. I'm going to put this in my book of animals.

Benjamin

Dear Benjamin,
I LOVE your picture of our goat! You included everything a goat needs as
well as gave them such a beautiful sunset : ) We have two baby goats now
that think we are their moms. They follow us everywhere. They lived in our
house for awhile in a box by the kitchen stove because it was so cold and
they needed a warmer place than outside. We feed them with a bottle three
times a day. They are getting big now and love to jump and run all over the
barn yard.

I'm glad you got to visit our farm and see the goats this last summer.

I love you!
Aunt Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment