Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who Am I?

According to Dylan when last reading his favorite train book, Eric and this man are "Da-Da":
Sir Topham Hatt.

According to Benjamin who was watching basketball the other day with his dad, Eric really looks "like that guy in the suit! (Mike Jarvis)":

and Benjamin also observed that Dad's head is "like the top of Stone Mountain."
I also think that teenager Eric bears an uncanny resemblance to:
Shaun White (Gold Medalist in Snowboarding, etc.)

and I have begged forgiveness often for once saying in a bad moment that Eric reminded me of:
We're glad to report that Eric smiles at all of our jests--always a guy with a super sense of humor and we're getting ready to miss him a ton when he leaves to spend some time at the University of Kentucky in January and February. We hear he has great plans of exercising in his spare time up there too.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty funny...and good thing that Eric is such a good sport. I agree with some of the assessments and not with others...but then I am the mother!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Isn't it funny what kids will say and what their impressions are?

    ReplyDelete