Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Isaac Uses Words

After being forced into the car against his will at the end of a library visit, Isaac screams and protests in the back seat for several minutes, "I want to run!!!" I wait him out for a little bit and then say, "Isaac, can I talk to you now?" Isaac announces: "I am not HAPPY! I want to run." Me: Isaac if you can stop screaming, you can run at the playground at Benjamin's school when we get there." Pause. "Nee-Mom. I happy now!" (Hearing him describe his emotions was too, too funny).

Isaac has also taken to complaining when any member of the family seems to be ignoring him, "You're not talking to me. Dylan not talking to me"...etc.

Without a doubt Isaac has lots of words now.


3 comments:

  1. too funny. we are getting lots of new words here too. The best was Jack hugging his feet in the car and saying "feet, I love you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to Lara talk. They have such sweet voices (most of the time) when they are that age

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear Isaac talk...he is such a funny little guy and his emotions are darling. They can turn on a dime, can't they? What fun..
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete