Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adding Sugar to the Puppy Dog Tails



My boys discovered the dress-up clothes at my parents'. I want my brothers to know that I had NOTHING to do with this. I buttoned the buttons. I took the pictures. Now, years back, I would have offered to curl their hair. And had they been my little brothers, they may have let me (they did a couple of times), so they could have hair to match their alter-ego names ending in with sweet diminutive "a's." But this time, the dresses were ditched for boots before you could even say nylons. So there are still no little girls here, but my Mom thinks Isaac would have been a cute one!

5 comments:

  1. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH! Those boys will be scarred! Dave's sisters dressed him up and styled his hair when he was little. Look what happened to him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and very funny. By the way, Spicer used to dress up in his sister's dress up clothes and was pretty hilarious in those little high heels. Bet Robyn could come up with a good picture of that!! Hope I didn't embarrass you Spicer...but you were cute and funny, too.
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures so cute. Hope you keep those around for a little bargening tool when they are older!! Sure miss your boys I can't believe how grown up Benjamin is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have a mission- to find that picture! I remember Gina Schwitzer bringing dinner after Ti was born- only to immediately call Mom and tell her Spicer was sitting on the stairs in full dress up mode- pink wide brim hat, purple skirt, long string of pearls and the ever necessary pink high heels! Oh the bribery I could use with that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should tell Issac do you want a ginger snap cookie and Issac might say Ginger?! i want to see Ginger LET'S GO! Amanda

    ReplyDelete