Wednesday, September 26, 2007

There's a Monster at the End of This Blog

Please. Please. Don't keep reading. If I can keep you from reading then, you will not see the monster at the end of this entry. What you're still reading! Please. Please. Don't scroll down another bar. I've told you there's a monster at the end and you really don't want to see it. (This is a bit of a litmus test--if you are the mother to a toddler, you will recognize the preceding allusion.)

Look here's the monster.


You're right. It wasn't really a monster. It was just Benjamin.

And Isaac will protect me. With a shoe for a weapon. (Have I mentioned how serious he is about his shoes? Even if we have forgotten where they are, he knows and will go and get them. And carry them around until you finally put them on for him.)

1 comment:

  1. Renee, I just read your latest posts and you are amazingly talented in so many ways! You word things so beautifully I feel like I'm there and you seem like the funnest mom ever! I am so jealous, I want to grow up and be just like you! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and you could rub off on me a little!

    ReplyDelete